1. The college is very sensitive in maintaining gender parity in the college campus and conducting various awareness programs, workshops, seminars , webinars and orientation events for the same.
2. There are different committees such as Women Development Cell (WDC), Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) which are keenly associated with the interest of women welfare and safety of girls in the college campus.
3. Proctorial Board and antiragging committee also takes care and addresses cases of misconduct/misbehaviour and any type of grievances.
4. SSN College campus is quite safe and ensures the safety of each student especially girls . Entry of any unknown person and vehicle at the main entrance is strictly prohibited. The campus is tobacco free and prohibits such illegal activities strictly by putting the signboards within the campus.
5. The college has the facility of girl’s common room and sanitary vending machine.
6. Separate washrooms for boys and girls.
7. The building is under electronic surveillance and CCTV cameras are installed at all important places such as parking area, corridors, library, administrative block, exam branch, bank, reception etc.
8. Checking of I-Cards is done, and visitors register is maintained at the main gate.
9. Bank and photocopy facility is present within the college campus which is convenient for the staff and students.
10. Enabling unit is set up in new campus with required facilities.
11. No gender discrimination in admissions, recruitment and promotions and any kind of activities.
12. No gender based discrimination in student union, staff association and council participation.
13. Grievance redressal committees for admission and exam related issues.
1. QR code scheme (HIMMAT PLUS) on Women safety organized by Geography Department in 2019.
2. “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” Awareness Program and “Stop child sexual abuse” a program of NSS with Sakshi NGO organized by NSS in 2021.
3. One day national seminar on "Role of women in India's Independence Movement" was organized by SSNC IQAC.
4. Add on course on Legal Awareness from 15 to 26 September,2022, with special emphasis on Introduction to Project Sparsh- Give Care not Scars- Ending Vitriolage- An effort through legal awareness was organized by NEP-2020 Task force Committee, Swami Shraddhanand College, University of Delhi in collaboration with Delhi State Legal Services Authority (DSLSA)
5. “Rashtrya Nirman Mein Yuvtiyon ki Bhoomika” a Seminar was organised on Shraddhanand Memorial Lecture Committee and centenary celebration committee.
6. Seminar on “What you need to know about Women Health” was organized by WDC to promote awareness regarding women's health and other issues.
7. Self Defence Training for girls was organized by Internal Quality Assurance Cell with Women Development Cell in association with “Sashakti“ a Self defense training cell of the Delhi Police under Special Police Unit for Women and Children” from 07th to 20th September 2022.”
8. Seminars and webinars are organised each year on POSH Act by ICC.
9. MOU is signed between SSN College and Breakthrough Trust (international human right organization) for sensitizing students about Sexual Harassment
75th Independence Day Celebration
Saghan Van Nirmaan
Shraddha Tarang 2023
National Seminar on Ram Katha